1. Post Graduate students of General Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and related medical specialties.
1. Register as a team by sending an email to [email protected] with subject as “Registration for MAC 2022 QUIZ” with details of team members including Student ID Card
2. Members in a team can be from 2 different specialties, but should be from the same institute
Preliminary Quiz Round – During the conference – Conducted in person, on site. 5-6 teams that clear the preliminary round will be selected for the Final Round.
Final Round – Live, in-person, on Day 3 of the conference
General Rules –
1. All participants need to register for MAC 2022 on or prior to 16/11/22
2. Decision of Quiz master would be final and binding to all
Attractive prizes for winners
*** Update 12/11/22 – The preliminary quiz will be conducted in Wheeler Hall at ASHA Building in CMC Vellore (Town Campus) at 10:30 AM and the final round will be held in Jacob Chandy Hall in Paul Brand Building at 5:15 PM.
Those who have registered for MAC 2022 are encouraged to report to the reception desk in Paul Brand Building latest by 9:30 AM on 18/11/22 for further briefing ***
CMC-MAC aspires to disseminate updates on relevant clinical and cutting edge medicine for trainees and practitioners. Our goal is to ensure participation irrespective of affordability and hence we provide concessional or free registrations on a case by case basis. If you would like to donate and support potential applicants and the running of MAC please click on DONATE.